Here is a quick craft that you and the kids can do to decorate for Valentine's Day:
1. Find some old crayons in various colours
2. Shave them into little pieces
3. Sprinkle the shaved crayons in between 2 pieces of wax paper
4. Iron the wax paper (set at medium) until the wax melts
5. Let it cool for a few minutes
6. Cut into shapes (hearts for Valentine's Day)
7. Simply put a tiny whole in the top
8. Sting some string, rope, or fishing line through the hole
9. Put some tree branches into a vase
10. Hang the shapes on the tree
Voila - complete! Looks beautiful and festive!
Thanks Marcey and Jaimeson for sharing your snow day craft! What a great idea!