I have a thing for photos. I love looking back and noticing the decor in the background, the clothes that was worn, or any other detail for that matter!
Yesterday, I got home from my 'best trip ever' & didn't have an opportunity to post some oldies of my pops for Father's Day.
Here are some signature things about my dad:
1. You think he's not listening or doesn't know what you are saying or doing - but he does (learned this early)
2. Was a cop for 30+ years and rocked a serious stash (it's gonedy now)
3. A chef and mastermind in the kitchen & always cooks as if a village was coming for dinner
4. He loves duct tape and Canadian Tire
5. You will usually find him enjoying a cigar and a glass of red
Happy Father's Day to all the fabulous Dads out there!