Today while enjoying my morning coffee and a brief chat with Matt Skilly the CEO of Shopcastr - I was introduced to my new shoe obsession, Palladium Boots. After a quick google search - I realized that this footwear company is super bad ass and hip. I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of rubber boots for those unfortunate rainy days and perhaps some ultra warm ankle boots for zeewinter.
I appreciate a company that exudes quality - from footwear, to their lookbook, to the website, & of course the photography & styling.
Now, where can I buy these in Toronto?
What makes this footwear so special?
- They use the finest 100% canvas
- The leather is the world's best, vegetable dyed, and the highest grade
- It's the best available low nap suede for a premium velvet finish & feel
- Signature 1-piece molded rubber outsole with 60+ year track record which is extremely durable and comfortable
- 100% genuin Australian wool for maximum winter warmth and plush comfort.
What do you think of these beauties?
Images via: Palladium Boots