We've been so lucky this summer - pretty much no rain and only sunshine and heat! Today we were treated with a tried and true rainy day in Toronto- but I kinda liked the weather.
The air was warm, the drops felt cool, and I even opted to not use my umbrella? Who doesn't like to be silly and run in the rain?
5 Tips for staying stylish in the rain:
- A trench - pick a bright colour so you can pop on dreary days.
- Rubber boots - so many designers are making super cute & functional rubber boots. Get a pair that would work for a majority of your outfits.
- A bubble umbrella - no body likes to carry an umbrella, but a bubble umbrella keeps things fashionable and functional.
- Keep it short - wear shorts, skirts, or capris to protect your carmets from the splash of walking in the rain.
- Don't wear white - this doesn't need an explanation does it?
This weekend the forecast isn't looking so hot - but still have fun and enjoy yourself!