For my 4th fashion resolution - I vow to keep an organized closet - shoes, bags, and clothes!
Here are a few tips on closet organization:
- Like items are hung together. I like to colour code my closet, so when I am looking for that right navy sweater or blouse, I see all the options available in that colour.
- Padded, wooden or plastic hangers help to maintain the shape of clothes. Get rid of the wire hangers from the dry cleaners.
- Sweaters should be folded neatly in drawers or on shelves, as they loose their shape.
- Clothes that require repair should be kept separate -- same thing goes for dry cleaning.
- Don't let your closet or wardrobe bring you down. Organize, plan, audit.
To read the rest of this article, visit my post on the Huffington Post: Closet Audit